Monday, September 15, 2008

Not the Department of Redundancy Department

Since I'm sure you already noticed it on the calendar for this past weekend, Sunday was Anie's (pronounce it however you like, she just loves the attention) B-Day. The party was on Saturday, and quite a few people were at non-sober.

Before I go any further, if you were looking here for a commemorative blog about how great Anie is and all the various reasons why she's clearly worth the energy I spend each day coming up with new ways to con her into dating me... you're in the wrong place.

As a further result of efforts to help the environment, Random & Awesome has decided it would be more sustainable to have everyone "carpool" over to here and read Holly's blog on the same topic.

In my defense, I assert that Holly operates on Canadian-Time, and thus was able to beat me to the punch.

I promise to post later with some pictures from the weekend. It might be a few days as I should be switching out my laptop this week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for not copying my list ;) Also I work on "Holly-time" which is like 2 days before Canadian-time unless of course you're talking about getting to work or an appt. then I work on "typical girl-time" (15 min late).

    ReplyDelete