Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Costume??? No Idea!!!

So, as your friendly neighborhood calendar has likely told you, Halloween is casually approaching, and, while I am not 100% sure what the plan is for that evening, I figured I should get in the spirit and determine what costume fits me best.

My "plan" (and I say "plan" because you should know I never really plan anything, just make up ideas as I go) since last year was to go as my favorite Manchester United footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo:





As you can see, I am forced to admit that the resemblence is not-quite-there. Plus, his proto-mullet/hawk (see below) sorta makes me think I won't get laid until I shave it off.


So, ruling that out, I'm down to the following classy choices:



Also, while the Costume Website said that last one was "Morpheus from The Matrix" it looks more like "R. Kelly from The Sex Crime", so that one's out of the running already.

This one is hella funny to me, but I think that if I propose this suit, I'll find my plug back on teh market, in need for a new socket.

You do have to dig both the pun and the simplicity, though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment