Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Most Effective Turn-the-Fuck-Around Sign, ever!!

See how the zombie bastards try to ambush you?

They make the next block look all lush and green and inviting, especially compared to the hideously-colored grass on your current block, which I can only describe as Detroit-Autumn-Sludge. Trying to make me think a nap under that tree would be a good idea, huh? Guess what, I don't want to wake-up Undead!! I see right through your fake tail-lights up ahead, too, zombie.

Better luck next time, I'm going to flip one and find another route to the Taco Bell. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I like how many exclamation marks are in use. Congrats on not being eaten by zombies. You and NE are officially invited into the zombie shelter. Inform NE that her job in the shelter is to decorate nice.

    ReplyDelete