Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Nerd-Cool: Action Figures

Here's a revelation for ya. To this day, I still secretly wish it was acceptable to play with action figures like I used to get away with when I was 8 years old. This is probably why I have a spider-man bobblehead on my desk at work and a Babe Ruth Starting Line-Up figure by my computer at home. Maybe it's an ancient virility idol thing, or maybe it's just fondly remembering lost afternoons from my childhood, spent knee-deep in ninja turtles deciding how to save the city.

By the looks of this video, I'm not alone. At least, I, however, don't go around making poorly conceptualized videos. Then again, at least this dude gets off his ass and does something to express himself and not wallow in shame.

No, come to think of it, he prolly still wallows....

No comments:

Post a Comment