Tuesday, December 29, 2009

100 things about me. Parts 1 - 25

I stole the concept of this list from another blog  (brainyjane22.wordpress.com), but the facts below are all adapted to be true about me.

1. I was born May 22nd, 1982.  My mother spent 24-hours in labor with me before I was shorn from her womb like McDuff. 
2. I really like juice boxes.  I'm neutral on Capri Suns.  I wish someone made a 40oz juice box.
3. Buying books gives me a high.
4. My favorite fruit is oranges, but I eat strawberries and bananas more often
5. I want to visit Israel, London and Madrid. I never want to go back to Mexico.
6. In high school we frequently convinced the bus driver to take us thru the McDonald's drive-thru.
7. My favourite ‘kid friendly’ joke is still the "frayed knot" one.
8. “What up!” (channeling Barney Stinson) is my favourite thing to yell when I’m excited
9. I can play the piano only in my dreams.  I also solve crimes in my dreams and once dated Golda Meir & Gweneth Paltrow simultaneously. 
10. I’m much more productive in the summer, which further proves my theory that I am solar powered.
11. I think Janet Jackson is either overrated or underemployed.  I feel the same about a lot of "pop stars"
12. I have a tin star.  Not sure that makes me a real law man.
13. I apologize many times, but rarely say "I'm sorry" unless I really am.
14. I do not own a Dave Matthew's cd.  Why own a song that sounds like my GF in her sleep.
15. I prefer Cat Stevens to Sheryl Crow, but I would not like to be named Cat.
16. I can only wear watches for a limited timespan.  I'm glad beepers/cellphones were invented to tell time.
17. I can do the robot, but I also greatly fear robot-apocolypse.
18. When I don’t think I’ve explained myself as clearly as I could have, I use my hands to chop the conversation and take control back.
19. My mother always liked carnations.  I don't understand girls who hate them.
20. I like to say I'm excellent at roulette.  I am not excellent at making ballsy bets, though.
21. I’m excellent at talking without saying anything.
22. I love bacon like nobody's business.
23. i like extremely violent weather.  387 days of sun each year will do that do you.
24. I always fall asleep on road trips.  Even "road trips" to the corner store.
25. John Krasinski is no Martin Freeman.  This is the reason The Office is horrible here.

No comments:

Post a Comment