Friday, May 23, 2008

Quick Shots


So yesterday I was at the library (had to return some movies I checked out about a year ago), and I had nothing else to do, so I went upstairs to actually read while still at the library. Well, being the way I am, I did more scanning than reading, but I couldn't much help it. When the raid stopped and the late afternoon light started making the clouds translucent, I found myself in front of the huge windows on the fifth floor of the library, admiring the buildings downtown, some of which I had never really paid attention to. Here are three quick shots I took with my cell phone. I wish I'd taken a real camera, but I don't know how much better the shots would have been because of all the sunshades and the three layers of glass on those windows....
In the first picture, you can see the front of my new apartments. It's good to sometimes gain a sense of scale and the part we play in the bigger picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment