Monday, August 10, 2009

Last night the GF came over, and we decided to make it a Blockbuster night. I knew that as soon as we came home, we'd be watching the Yankees/Roid-Sox game, so I figured I'd concede to Anie and watch her chick flick first, while secretly counting the seconds until I could see my choice, the new Green Lantern animated movie.

Well, no surprise, Anie's selection (New York City Serenade) sucked balls. Even the scenes of New York City looked like they were shot in LA with the Empire State building photo-shopped in. It made me think, this is what Mean Streets would have looked like if Scorcese was an average shlub. So, after 30 minutes of so, we switched movies. At this point, I was psyched to check out some hero action awesomeness, only to see that 5 minutes into the movie, Anie was asleep on the couch.

So, today, when I saw this clip on my feed reader, I realized that this sums up the different opinions Anie & I have about superheroes.

2 comments:

  1. I knew the exact scene before even hitting play. THERE SHOULD BE A GOLD MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I have no defense for the shitty movie choice. BUT I did enjoy watching the Yankees whoop some Boston ass.

    ReplyDelete